Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1291

Thread: What are you listening to today?

Butch Trucks from Allman Brothers is Gone

Was a Ramblin' Man!

Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Back in the saddle again mikegalbicka's Avatar
    One of my favorite drummers and Live at the Fillmore East remains one of the best live albums ever produced.

James Gang - Funk 49

Heard this today...brought back some good memories! Excellent to hear in headphones...the left-right sounds are awesome!

mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

John Wetton bassist for King Crimson dies

Also heard that he passed away. I hadn't heard this in a long time...summons me back to the some incredible music days.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Heard this today...brought back some good memories! Excellent to hear in headphones...the left-right sounds are awesome!

Joe Walsh....."The Smoker You Get, The Player You Get"

I really miss stereo stereo.
    om
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

James Gang Rides Again-

King crimson

Often skipped 20 century schizoid man rest of album the best if you can't go to sleep this album will lull you off in a good way. Hard to go wrong if Greg lake is in group

King crimson

Often skipped 20 century schizoid man rest of album the best if you can't go to sleep this album will lull you off in a good way. Hard to go wrong if Greg lake is in group.
    To quote Greta Garbo in witness for the prosecution after I tried to play in the court of Kurt your link did not work on my old iPad so I had to spend $11.99 and buy album so " damn you " plus will have to get in the wake of Poseidon also than Emerson lake and palmer stuff so to quote Greta Garbo again ******** (witness for the prosecution also very good movie)

My bad

The link to king crimson worked to perfection after I turned volume up so my apologies to the grand forum master. However if he had never posted the link I would not have made the purchase

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    All Rose- 55 today

Damn
    om
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Some Woodstock

I was in school in 1970 at the University of Illinois , bar bands that played regularly at the brown jug, chances are and the red lion were Head East, One Eyed Jacks and Reo Speedwagon. I used to not go and see reo because they got to popular and on weeknights bar would have a fifty cent cover charge what I listened to today another group from the Champaign Urbana area called The Ship A Contemporary Folk Music Journey album can be found on iTunes etc for those who know university of Illinois area saw them live at the great hall krannert center for the performing arts place is supposed to have perfect acoustics ( also saw John Prince there he drank a lot on stage was very unsteady on his feet and put on a great show).
    The ship subject of rant very good spend some time listen to entire album may go camping in Colorado this summer and listen to some of the 70's music that I remember

Glen Cambell, 'Dreams of the Everyday House Wife' off the '68 album 'Withita Lineman'

AC/DC - Bluegrass Style

Ran across this today. A Finnish bluegrass band playing heavy metal. Here they are playing AC/DC "You Shook Me All Night Long". Some pretty good musicians!!