• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What are you listening to today?

So that's just a bit of what I'm listening to today.

I think we have a complete opposite taste in music.

:laugh

Oh, right:

meddle.jpg

Man, I grew up listening to Mott and would love to see them get together and tour the US.

Not real likely; certainly not with Buffin on drums. He's apparently got Alzheimer's and only managed to play on two songs during the third show. Most of it was Martin Chambers (Pretenders). For some reason, Morgan Fisher wasn't asked to participate and, of course, Mick Ronson's been gone for years.

There is a remarkably active and cohesive cyber-group dedicated to Ian Hunter (and Mott) here. Click into "Messageboard" and you'll find a delightful bunch of loons where you can keep up on this kind of stuff. I knew about the shows months earlier, but couldn't really justify going to London for them.

From today's Shuffle

We've been busier than one-armed paperhanger at work lately. I just put iTunes on shuffle. These are the songs I liked best today.

• Roky Erickson ÔÇô Reverberation (Doubt)
    [*]Lime Spiders ÔÇô Blood From a Stone
    [*]Frank Zappa ÔÇô Zomby Woof
    [*]The Unclaimed ÔÇô Run From Home
    [*]Mad Violets ÔÇô Psilocybe
    [*]The Spliffs ÔÇô Can't Live With Myself
    [*]Toots and The Maytals ÔÇô Pressure Drop
    [*]Low ÔÇô Walk Into the Sea
    [*]The Sadies ÔÇô 120 Miles per Hour
    [*]Deep Purple ÔÇô Bird Has Flown
    [*]Mystic Eyes ÔÇô Enough of What I Need
    [*]The Jujus ÔÇô Do You Understand Me?
    [*]The Greenhornes ÔÇô Hold Me
    [*]The Prisoners ÔÇô Say Your Prayers
    [*]Stereophonic Space Sound Unlimited ÔÇô Sad City (Original Mix)
    [*]The Sonics ÔÇô Shot Down
    [*]Minutemen ÔÇô Corona

Don't you boys know any nice songs?

Joe's Garage

Attachments

• joe's_garage_cover.jpg
    joe's_garage_cover.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 95
My hero

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnQTC5ICGik&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnQTC5ICGik&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I watch Leo with my mouth hanging open . . . a lot!

But really how can you touch "Mountain Jam".
And if you don't know Donovan . . . "first there is a mountain then there is no mountain then there is" . . . get it?

Attachments

• eat a peach.jpg
    eat a peach.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 101
Back