• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What are you listening to today?

Retired life is so great, and music is such a part of it. Each evening, as we eat or contemplate what to eat for dinner, we frequently turn on Pandora, through the McIntosh/Klipsche system, and tune to the Jane Monheit channel we have set up (smooth jazz vocals) while we sip a glass of cabernet (or something else, but it must be RED!) Music is such a life-enhancing experience??as is wine! Whatever you are listening to, may it bring you joy and peace.

The Dan

Mixed up Pretzel Logic, Royal Scam, Can't Buy a Thrill, Aja, Countdown to Ecstasy, Katy Lied mix.

They call Alabama the Crimson Tide . . . . .

Here's to Charlie. Chz!

Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell......the new album Nice concert tonight on Austin City Limits

Reminds me of very late nights in the Honky Tonk.

Oh my, you are Canadian
Methinks I may be one of the handful of people here in the States who know who they are.

Ha! Didn't know they were Canadian, or anything about them, for that matter. :) The song got a lot of play at the time, and I just happened to come across it yesterday.

...she keeps hanging out with other guys....tommcgee

Indeed; writers and performers; the Wiki list is a long one.

IKO-IKO Dr. John.....with--__-- Levon Helm, Ringo, Joe Walsh, Rick Danko, Clarence Clemens, Nils Lofgrin
:dance

OM
Expanding musical horizons :clap

Vince Gill & Paul Franklin have a new record, covering tunes by Merle Haggard & Buck Owens. It's appropriately titled "Bakersfield". Twang-o-Rama Deluxe.

Supernaut

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s4zlAd_eXjM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROCK

Back