• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Teutonic QSL 1000 mile solo seat spring

A

acarlson800

I've got a Tuetonic QSL solo seat for my /5 and the horizontal spring has broken. Welding has not been successful...and I'm wondering if anyone knows either where to get a replacement or if there's a decent fix around for it...

I'm thinking about fabricating something, but it would be much easier if someone had already come up with an idea...

Thanks!

Teutonic QSL 1000 mile solo seat springs available

I've got a Tuetonic QSL solo seat for my /5 and the horizontal spring has broken. Welding has not been successful...and I'm wondering if anyone knows either where to get a replacement or if there's a decent fix around for it...

I'm thinking about fabricating something, but it would be much easier if someone had already come up with an idea...

Thanks!

I was searching for info about a replacement spring for my Teutonic QSL solo seat and I found this old thread. I also found out that there is a company making a repop spring for these great old seats, so I ordered one.

I am not trying to sell the springs, but I thought it might help another rider out if they were searching the MOA forum like I was. Here's the web site:

http://shop.phastbyphillips.com/1000-Mile-Teutonic-Solo-Touring-Seat-Spring-PBP1000Spring.htm

Pete

Back