• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The rumors of my demise have been greatly exagerrated

U

USERNAME

fellow MOA forum enthusiasts,

i have let you down over the last two months, and i would like to apologize. my life experienced:

work

a huge increase in my workload as my start up company achieves small levels of success. those of you who have built a business with others know what i am talking about. this has resulted in unfathomable travel back and forth to europe, which sounds glamourous, but is a grind that is only worse than traveling to asia, which i am grateful i do not have to do. yet. we're also super busy with the task of creating order from chaos, and making sure success doesnt slink away when we arent looking directly at it. it's fun, but hard.

death

those of you that have lost others know what i am talking about. that's all i'll say about it.

life

when i had tiny slivers of personal time, my choice was often very simple. log on to the forum and wade through the posts, or spend time with my wife. i would rather apologize to you, than her!

i'm over the rough part of those humps, my sleeves are rolled back up, and i'm ready to focus on the forum, making it better for you, serving you, and punching through the remainder of my term as liaison.

thanks for the understanding,

lee

rumours

...travel back and forth to Europe...is a grind...username

I do everything I can to avoid having to climb into the aluminum tubes. If I won the loto, I would never again set foot in a commercial airline terminal.

Welcome back.

Welcome back, Lee! :thumb

Hope everything is going better for you and... slowing down a bit. Business travel is very exhausting, indeed. Double so when you're working on a 6-7 hour time difference.

We anxiously await forum updates! :stick :p

No please accept my apology first. I did not even realize you were gone. lol SORRY could not help myself. Are you even a member here?

Kelly ( wishing I was as funny as I think I am)

No please accept my apology first. I did not even realize you were gone. lol SORRY could not help myself. Are you even a member here?

Kelly ( wishing I was as funny as I think I am)

don't burst my bubble! i'm on the very edge of narcissistic attention-wh*ring as it is by even posting this thread!

:ha

Lee,

I'm singing a song that was the theme song for Welcome Back Kotter.

Sing along with me.

"Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back." :laugh

Good to see you post again.

R 1100 RT Red
When I can not ride, I would rather be sailing.

Back