• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

My Day Off! Video's and Pics.

Fall photo rides

Some nice pictures, great fall colors. Why did you drop the sidecar?

Thanks John I think the trees are peeking now around here. I'm gonna try to get out and do some more video and pictures today if I can. :bikes
I dropped the sidecar to see how the bike would run without it. It is somewhat under powered with all the extra stuff on it. I could barley keep up with some guys when it came time to get on a highway. I could only get up to 70mph drafting vehicles. I don't have that poroblem anymore that's for sure.:clap I think I'm also going to start some larger jobs on her in the next couple of months. It'll be easier with the side car off for most of it.:)

Thanks for sharing. How were you able to shoot those movies picking up the engine sound and no wind noise?

Thanks for sharing. How were you able to shoot those movies picking up the engine sound and no wind noise?

The microphone is built into the back of the camera so it still gets some wind noise but, not as much. I think it pics up the sound of the engine through vibration of the handlebar as well. It is a cannon digital elph camera that is mounted to the handle bars with a mount from chasecam.
Here is another one that I changed using the movie maker software in Vista.

http://www.youtube.com/v/TlYDt0M5LRo

Back