I have a Nolan N102 and need to get a replacement hinge part. While removing the shield I broke the piece that holds the shield to the helmet. It is the piece that rotates and locks into place.

Is there anybody that sells just replacement parts? I tried Nolans website but it said it is underconstruction.

Peter B