• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Peter Guldans's bikes

barryg

This thread is aimed towards those individuals who are interested in the restoration of bikes in general. This is Peter Guldan's website where he shares in the process of restoring the bikes he owns. I met Peter over 20 years ago at Leo Goff's shop and right off I knew he marched to a different drummer. He restored bikes to acertain state that met his expectations not neccesarily concurs but just plain cool. Back in '92 Peter did a Norton Commando cafe style. It was featured shortly thereafter on the front cover of Classic Bike magazine. The Article about Peter stated 'Is this the World's Fusiest Restorer.' Peter has done several Harleys, Indians,Vincents, BMW's and quite a few others. I get the chance to visit with Peter pretty often and see his bikes. His web site.
http://www.patwilliamsracing.com/vincent/

Antique motorcycle barn finds

If your into barn finds of antique bikes and their rescitation to ridable bikes you'll enjoy this web site.

Back