• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mexico BMW Rally

cmunger

I have registered for the BMW Rally in Guadalhara, Mexico in October. However, I will not be able to attend.....anyone out there wanting to take my place? If so, I'll assign my ticket to you and you can get the train ride to Tequila-land and all the other assorted things. Let me know. PH: 360-690-5669. email: carlmunger@live.com

BMW Mx National Rally

There are no more places available for our event,
so if any of you want to attend, I recomend to take advantage of this situation.
Here is my e mail if you need any help :
rtenoriov@hotmail.com

and this is the web page of Rally Comitee : (take a look at the video)
www.bmwmotorradgdl.com.mx

Have a safe and wonderful trip.

Hasta pronto !!! (see you soon)

Gonna Make-it

Life changes rapidly...consequently, I WILL be attending the Mexico BMW rally and looking forward to it...so my offer to take my place is withdrawn.

I'll meet you there.
Have a wonderful and safe trip.

Salud con tequila y cerveza !!!
(once the bikes are parked in the host hotel).

Hi Ruben

Thank's to your recomendation with the Rally staff I got a ticket to the rally, one of the last ones almost two months ago. So next week I'll see you at Guadalajara:dance

Thank you very much
Regards
Ricardo

Back