• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What are you drinking tonight?

Mary and I were in Ireland in September; since then, the only thing I want to drink is Guinness.

Riding to Death Valley in March. One of the fellow travelers will drive...he'll be carrying a few eight-packs for me.

Attachments

• Guinness.jpg
    Guinness.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Soon..you'll have to purchase some more ...jamesdunn

I've still got one gift certificate left. :thumb

P.S. update: The gift certificate was good enough for a bottle of Strathisla, after getting the Highland Park. So now I'm celebrating the Flames' other goal. Never tried it before; it's pretty tasty.

Last edited:
James, I'm with ya on the coffee deal! I even carry a small french press & coffee when camping! I'm a real grump in the morning until I get a cup down the hatch.

...the coffee deal...JetBoat
...Columbian coffee...jamesdunn

We have a Cuisinart with a built in grinder. On weekend mornings I get up, throw in a bunch of Kicking Horse beans, and brew a big pot of good stuff before hitting the keyboard.

The folks from Kicking Horse usually sponser the BC Beemers Nakusp Hot Springs Rally.

Did not get to the GM last night.
Tonight however we had some delicious soy sauce chicken with baby bok choy.

So after a serious stuffing I have quickly irradiated a snifter and now we take a long deep nose. Is this what they mean by inhalants? Whoa.

Nize.

couple of yuenglings while putting up a peg board drop ceiling in the practice space.
i'm so looking forward to the new club house!

San Miguel. You guys who were stationed at Clark or Subic know this. :hungover

How could I forget San Miguel??? Fire Empire? What about "Holy City Zoo"? Clark AB (TDY from Kunsan AB, Korea, 82-83) Wooohoooo!

How could I forget San Miguel??? Fire Empire? What about "Holy City Zoo"? Clark AB (TDY from Kunsan AB, Korea, 82-83) Wooohoooo!

I've heard of the Zoo, never made it there. Small world. Those were the days my friend. :thumb

Hey all,

I am hunkered down in Oakdale, MN after the IMS show in Minneapolis on my way to north central Wisconsin. Snow falling and poor driving conditions, The Best Western Motel I got on Priceline has a nice Sports Bar very near acorss the parking lot. Watched the 3rd quarter of the big game there while having a couple of Maker's Marks, neet, water back. :thumb:thumb

Life is good. :bliss

tb

HEADS UP!

if any of you have the opportunity to give this stuff a try, do it.

boss%20black%20porter.JPG

stopped by the grocery store on the way home to get some fixins for taco night with the thought of perhaps picking up a pint if anything seemed interesting. i thought this would be good for a laugh, $1.69 for a 21 oz bottle (most "decent" beers like Sierra Nevada are $1.75 for a 12 oz bottle here) AND its 9.4 percent alcohol!

i was expecting the Colt 45 of Poland and was pleasantly surprised. the beer snobs at BA seem to like it too.:thumb

Warsteiner Premium Dunkel

Tonight, after walking the dog and watching the world news, might be a Warsteiner Premium Dunkel night. Woohoo!
----
Warsteiner_Premium_Dunkel-resized200.jpg

----

belgian ale

Tonight i'm drinking a belgian white ale I brewed myself and boy is it ever tasty!
This is the best part of my own home brewing, as my tastes change I just brew up another beer.variety is great!!
I make 5 case(24-12 oz'ers) batches.
Its been 10 great years and counting for my home brewing.:thumb:groovy:love:drink:drink:drink

Back