• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Picture This! I should have submitted this Photo

kenk

This months Picture This asks readers to submit photos showing MIRROR IMAGES.

I should have submitted this photo. This photo was taken while crossing on ferry on the Yukon River to Dawson City, Yukon.

396874-R1-17-19_018.jpg
[/IMG]

Hmmmm didn't see that, nice photo, I love farrys, but how do you stay "in the vehicle" when on a bike? Ha Ha

here's one I took last year on the vintage ride at mountainfest in Morgantown, thou obviously I wasn't on vintage bike that ride myself as one can see from the type of mirror.

DSC00602_edited-2.jpg

RM

1220489843.jpg

I'm not sure if this counts as a "mirror image" or not?

What say you?

I-10 in west Texas last July 5th, knockin' down my 50CC.

335228901_RiHbM-L.jpg

Wow...there's a bunch of cool shots on this post. Any one of them would have been great for this months BMW ON.

Well, it's never too late! There's a new prompt up every month, and honestly we haven't gotten many for this month.

If you have a good shot, send it in and see it in print!

Creativity counts...

And yes, Bud, that is most certainly a mirror image!

Mandy, What if you cross posted the monthly "challenge" in the photography thread? It doesn't really stick out on the front page. :)

Mirror Images

If MC Escher had a camera:laugh

Attachments

• DSCN0092.jpg
    DSCN0092.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 434
Mirror Images

Back road in Montana:thumb

Attachments

• DSCN0329.jpg
    DSCN0329.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 431
A 2001 Mary Delorey-Weber picture that never made it to Photo of the Week :scratch Anyway, this was Mary's first trip on a 1975 75/5 (12,000 miles) and I rigged this up on the back of my helmet so that she could see oncoming traffic. What a riding partner!!! - Bob

helmetpicgeorgia2.jpg

Back