• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW Good Karma (Microsoft Streets & Trips 2004)

Grey_Matter

We have winner. The lovely & talented Mrs. Grey Matter just pulled JetDocÔÇÖs name form my lucky Seattle Mariners hat. I guess the hat is not so lucky this year.

In any case JetDoc PM me or send me an e-mail m_cole@earthlink.net with your address & I will get the software in the mail tomorrow.

See wasnÔÇÖt that fun. I got rid of something I donÔÇÖt need & JetDoc gets some spiffy software.

If you want to keep this thing going just start a new thread & let the Good Karma flow

So having said that I thought I would try to start a tradition on the MOA forum. I am a member of shooting sports forum whoÔÇÖs members give away unused equipment to other members that may be in need or looking for the same item.

This is done solely on the basis of creating some good Karma. For instance a member may have an extra set of titanium grip screws for a gun they no longer own so they in essence give the grip screws to another forum member in good faith keeping in mind that what goes around comes around.

So in order to get this ÔÇ£BMW Good KarmaÔÇØ thing kicked off I am going to give away an extra copy of Microsoft Streets & Trips 2004. I bought this for a friend this spring & come to find out he already had it. So the box has been sitting in my office for the past two months.

How this works is everyone who wants to participate can add a post to this thread with a note like ÔÇ£count me inÔÇØ. Then this Friday June 18th at 5:00 PM (Pacific Time) I will throw everyoneÔÇÖs name in a hat & have the lovely Mrs. Grey Matter pull out a lucky winner. I will then send the winner the software thereby gaining a little Good BMW Karma for myself.

Hopefully others will follow suit with a pair of gloves that donÔÇÖt fit or some other piece of motorcycle gear that has been sitting in your garage. Sound like fun?

So without further suspense let the BMW Good Karma begin.
:)

Last edited:
I all ready have the 2004 S&T, but that is a very generous offer. Good on you for starting (hopefully) something good here.

Good Karma

OK, you can count me in, and I'll pass on a slightly used black nylon motorcycle 1/2 cover. It worked great on my Kawasaki Nomad when we were travelling, but it won't fit my new K1200LT.

Outstanding. I've already got a copy, but maybe I should be digging around in the garage to see what I've got hanging around.

I'm in.
I have a very used mom and pop seat that used to be on my R75/5.Lucky winner must pick up in BC>
I also have a broken down 22 rifle,needs a new stock,Cooey I think.

I can add to the list as well. I have an eclipse tank bag that is in very good shape. It is a strap mount, and would include a rain cover. I use map source so streets and trips are not needed.

This is a great idea, and I am glad you posted it.

With just under two hours to go the only ones who are in the drawing are:

JetDoc
jgr451
lorazepam

These three have a 33.3% chance of winning.

If any one else posts to this thread by 5:00 PM today (Pacific time) your name will be in the hat.

I think it's a good idea, I'll look through my stuff for extra MC gear....:idea

We have winner. The lovely & talented Mrs. Grey Matter just pulled JetDocÔÇÖs name form my lucky Seattle Mariners hat. I guess the hat is not so lucky this year.

In any case JetDoc PM me or send me an e-mail m_cole@earthlink.net with your address & I will get the software in the mail tomorrow.

See wasnÔÇÖt that fun. I got rid of something I donÔÇÖt need & JetDoc gets some spiffy software.

If you want to keep this thing going just start a new thread & let the Good Karma flow

Back