• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Logging in

crazydrummerdude

advrider.com
Does this belong in Online Central or How Do I?

Anyways, I often lurk on forums unless I find a juicy thread to reply to.

On the MOA's forum, if I click "Reply" and it asks me to log on, I'll fill it out and click "Submit" or whatever. The page just reloads and wants me to log in again, ad infinitum.

If I go click on "Log in" up in the top right, it'll log in just fine.. then, I gotta go hunt down the good thread (or refresh the page if it's in another window).

The MOA's forum has always been like this for me, no matter what computer or connection.

Not complaining, just a heads-up.

Hmmm...
What site URL are you using to browse the forum?
www.bmwmoa.org
or
bmwmoa.org?

The latter should automatically dump you at www.bmwmoa.org. IF it doesn't, the cookies won't be set correctly and it won't think you've logged in.

I think he means this... (sorta)
I was getting something similar to this yesterday from an email link:

Attachments

• SecretGovt.jpg
    SecretGovt.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 33
Ah, that. That was a mistake on my part as I was doing some work on the forum and the dev site. You should *not* be getting that message anymore and should have only seen it if you tried to open a link from an e-mail generated within a 40 minute window. My apologies.

But, no, I'm pretty sure that's not what he's talking about. :D

Back