• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anyone used this bluetooth headset?

EricJRW

I have a Cardo Q2 on order and look forward to testing it. I have no need for the phone connection, I want it for my Zumo GPS as well as possibly for future use as bike to bike with my wife. I also have a Camos unit on order, but since it has been delayed for shipping I went ahead and ordered the Cardo instead. I want it for a trip comming up in a couple weeks and the Camos is not likely going to be available in time. If I end up with both units, I will have to do some comparison testing.

I would be very interested in reading a comparison. I like the design of the Camos BTS a bit better. I caught wind of the Blueant solution (interphone), but the minimal batter life has me nervous (even though I could get two for the price one Camos BTS 200).

So when you get a chance to try the Camos, please let me (us) know.

I'd like to hear opinions on the Blueant too, if anyone has any. I only really want 2-up comms for the few times the wife and I want to point something out to each other, not ramble on endlessly (that takes away from the ride, for both of us).

Back