• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Manuals and Parts Catalog on CD

O

Oldbmwmc

Anyone out there buy these? They seem too good to be true.

I've got the parts CD and find it very useful. I use it to find parts that will fit my bike that are not native to my bike. e.g. police bike parts.

That site is great!

Are their prices anything like current? I just paid pennies less than $17 at the local dealer for a turn signal lens and they list it as less than $7! :(

They've only had it up for a month or so, so I'd bet they are.

One of the cool things is that Rusty Gill is the Parts Manager. He's probably the best parts guy I've ever dealt with. If you were going to do steering head bearings on your K75, he'd make sure you had a new damper, the correct little bolts to pin it in place and the special silicone stuff to put in it, along with all the bearings and seals. If I remember correctly, he even gave me a couple of washers for the banjo bolts and seals for the brake line.

Back