• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Forum Guests and the National Rally forum

kbasa

Registering for membership on the forum requires your BMW MOA membership number. While we prefer that folks get registered so they can fully utilize the forum, we understand that non-members of the BMW MOA may have questions about the rally. To that end, we're allowing non-members to post questions here. We would hope that you find the rally exciting enough to become a full fledged MOA member, but in the meantime we've opened it up to all.

In the interest of civility, it would be wonderful if unregistered posters would be kind enough to put their name at the bottom of their post. That way, if someone can respond, they'll know who they're talking to and the unregistered poster will know that the response is directed to them.

Enjoy your visit!

:bliss

Rally site womans restrooms

My wife would like to know how many womans restrooms and showers are at the rally site? Also what type of shower faucilities are they.. gym type or private? Thanks so much

Still Unregistered

The truth be known I belong to the MOA and ask a week ago for the MOA to straighten out my user STUFF. GOT a nice note back the next day telling me someone would contact me soon....... 7 days later......STILL waiting...member # 61890...... OMG..I gave out TOP SECRET INFO...sorry

The Champlain Valley Exposition has more public restrooms than any other facility in the State of Vermont. I believe there are over 50 female public restrooms. Showers are available onsite and at St. Michael's College in their Physical Edcuation building.

Josh

KBasa said:
Registering for membership on the forum requires your BMW MOA membership number. While we prefer that folks get registered so they
:bliss

I tried to register my wife 18120 but were unable. It's the login in with your number, and then password is the first five letters of your last name followed by your zip. Eh?
Tried it and no go. Then I thought maybe we registered her a while back and the password request said no record of her email address. Sooooo....
What should we do. I sent an email, but no answer yet (a day or so).
Thanks,

cjack said:
I tried to register my wife 18120 but were unable. It's the login in with your number, and then password is the first five letters of your last name followed by your zip. Eh?
Tried it and no go. Then I thought maybe we registered her a while back and the password request said no record of her email address. Sooooo....
Thanks,

Greg Feeler's got his fingers on the controls these days. Shoot him a PM if he doesn't see this pretty soon.

Second try.

Unregistered said:
The truth be known I belong to the MOA and ask a week ago for the MOA to straighten out my user STUFF. GOT a nice note back the next day telling me someone would contact me soon....... 7 days later......STILL waiting...member # 61890...... OMG..I gave out TOP SECRET INFO...sorry

Send me your info by PM and I'll send it back through the loop again. We'll get you hooked up.

cjack said:
Thanks,

Like Dave says, send me your - and especially your wife's info (member number, email address, etc.) - by PM and we'll get you fixed up.

Harriet and I also had an awful time. We had been registered for quite some time, but when I tried to log on, I couldn't. Since I work in Mexico, I often spend the evenings in the hotel room on the internet - IBMWR, BMWMOA, etc. Sandee Lumpkin finally straightened it out, so now both Harriet and I can each log in. Thanks, Sandee! :kiss

Looking forward to welcoming you to Vermont

As you plan your Vermont visit to attend the 2006 International BMW Motorcycle Owners Rally, I'd like to invite you to use Vermont's Official Tourism web site www.VermontVacation.com as a resource. It contains lots of information; the Travel Planner feature lists events, attractions, dining, lodgings and recreational activities and is continually added to and updated with more! There is also an online information request form at www.vermontvacation.com/common/request.asp or contact our 1-800-Vermont operators. When you arrive here, our Vermont Information Center staffs are also available to help.
Looking forward to seeing you in the summer. No matter where you are from come to life in Vermont, live the traditions.
Diane Konrady Heritage Tourism Coordinator Vermont Department of Tourism & Marketing

Forum logon problems

Sent a message to webmaster re problems trying to logn on. Seems like I need to be emailing Greg Feeler from reading forum and similar problems by others. Problems is that the link to Greg seems to require that I log in????
This is the IT version of chasing your tail!!!!!

Getting help.

Royalbeemer said:
Sent a message to webmaster re problems trying to logn on. Seems like I need to be emailing Greg Feeler from reading forum and similar problems by others. Problems is that the link to Greg seems to require that I log in????
This is the IT version of chasing your tail!!!!!

First off, send a message to: updates@bmwmoa.org - I will get that. Include your username, real name, and problem description, and we'll get you fixed up. :thumb

Secondly, yes, there is too much disconnection between the different 'MOA email addresses and IMO it's not clear where you need to go or whom to contact with problems. If your login fails you can end up much like as if you'd locked your keys in your car. We're going to work on that and make it better.

Idaho Maps Ready / Peaks Of America! / RA National

A special edition has been created to celebrate the Peaks of America and RA Rally. Vermont Maps in preparation for the MOA Rally are at MileageSlaves.com and NOW fabulous maps of 12 great riding circuits around Boise courtesy of the RA and the Idaho STARS program. These maps will print "tank bag size" and can be found at www.MileageSlaves.com/roads.htm As well have you registered yet for the annual mileage "contest"? Turns out that of those who logged final miles we have a male and female who we will annoint as high milers. So if you registered and had over 30,000 miles let me know.

Back