• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

H2W Ascot?

amiles

After purchasing a set of H2W bags at the rally, the salesman handed me what appeared to be a small wallet. Upon later observation it has a blaze orange cloth cut almost like a dickie or ascot with a velcro closure

what is this thing for? It's way too small to wear around my neck.

emergency flag

It's an emergency flag. If needed, hang it on your handlebars so others can see it when you're on the side of the road. Hopefully they'll stop and help! (I had to ask the H2W folks what it was when they gave me one too :) )

Whatever happened to placing your helmet by the side of the road when you're stranded? I admit I never see that anymore, but chalked it up to better motorcycles and accurate fuel gauges.

Fred

Back