• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Trip to the Rally-Slideshow

Slablog

Here's my slideshow of the ride out to Gillette, etc.

Click HERE

For a more detailed report go to SLABLOG. I'm only done with the first 2 days though. More later.

Thanks for sharing that. I particularly enjoyed it since people keep telling me I can't tour on my '07 650GS . . . wish they'd told me that 31000 miles and 14 months ago!

Floyd

hey phil - great show!

thank you for all your help on the Rally Report team... it keeps getting better each year.

ian

Sweet! Thanks for sharing your fun.

I feel like I got to see a whole other side of the rally.

Voni
sMiling

Thanks for taking the time to put the slide show together!
It made me want to hit the road!:clap

Thanks for the pictres!
I have never been on a ride like that, just riding with friends & family.
I have a greater understanding of what they are like.
Someday soon I would like to go.
Rvs

JimBud-I use three cameras. One little Nikon point-n-shoot which gives generally good results just using 'auto'. This one I keep in the tank bag for when I stop to take quick shots of the bike and scenes together. The other little point-n-shoot is a cheap Samsung with a tether around my neck and two rubber nubs glued to the buttons for shooting with my left hand as I ride . The pictures aren't the best but its a tradeoff to get shots on the fly without stopping.
My third camera is my best one; A digi SLR Olympus E-410 which sometimes rides in the tankbag, but most often is stored away safely in its own bag. It came with the kit lenses I use. A 14-42 zoom and a 40-150 zoom. I use it when I stop for a while for the best shots and flexibility in settings.

Great. I feel, when I see the pictures, that I missed a lot of times when I could have stopped to smell the roses. Nice music. Thanks.

Back