• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Tire gauge praise

drummer

Frieden mit uns allen
I want to say I am extremely impressed with the G.H. Meiser Co, maker of the Accu-gauge tire pressure gauges. I received one of their products two years ago as a Christmas present and this last winter found the hose developed a leak at the coupling. After reverting to my older tire gauges and getting frustrated, I found the manufacturer of my Accu-gauge on line. I sent them an email asking if they sold just the hose and they asked which product I had. After a couple of exchanges I was surprised that they sent to me a replacement hose for free.

I am thrilled with both the gauge and the company. So if you puchase a tire gauge from Aerostich, Brookstone, Cabellas, etc and it is an Accu-gauge, they stand by their product.
http://www.ghmeiser.com/

I have a couple of EZ-Air Tire Gauge Model# EZ02's. I think these are the best gauges I have ever used. The clip on hose makes it very easy to get air into the rear tire on my bike which has a right angle valve stem and is very hard to get at. I have a couple because I bought them on closeout at my local Advance Auto Parts store at $2.50 each.

Back