• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Had a great time, except...

"son" I personally can not say enough I mean all the people that came and put this together that is a tough thing to do. And I can not wait until next year because Tenn is only a days ride for me so I WILL go to that one can not wait at all.:bolt

Had a great time except

Except for the incessant whining about food, noisy band, and showers. At some point folks you have to compromise. Did you think it was going to be quiet next to the beer tent??
The lower 40 had excellent shower facilities for those fastidious enough to have to shower daily while camping.
The food off the rally site isn't the fault of the rally Chairfolks. Keep in mind that there is life before, during and after a rally no matter where it is held. If you had gone to Jackson, Wyoming or even Sheridan, Wyoming you would have to contend with tourists or locals who actually live there. I know it's hard to believe, but the west is more than a playground for those who live east of that big river.
Ride safe. and come back when you have more time. I'll show you some of the finest riding anywhere.

even though the rally lacked a little in the food dept so does my house on occasion. overall it was pretty good and i had a great time. i already have my reservations for TN and am looking forward to seeing some friends there.

Back