• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The Eppley Airhead

J

James.A

In a few hours, the toaster R75/5 that Bill Eppley donated will be won at the Gillette rally. Some lucky person(maybe me) is going to win a perfectly running, un-restored example of BMW's leap into the modern age. Please, someone let me know who is the new owner of this magificent motorcycle.

In a few hours, the toaster R75/5 that Bill Eppley donated will be won at the Gillette rally. Some lucky person(maybe me) is going to win a perfectly running, un-restored example of BMW's leap into the modern age. Please, someone let me know who is the new owner of this magificent motorcycle.

Bad enough you won my leather jacket at the MOA open house last year. :banghead

Bob Henig, as in Bob's BMW, won it.

Bob Henig, as in Bob's BMW, won it.

Cool, can't wait to see what Bob does with it. I hope that he rides it.
Note to SIBUD; I'll deliver that jacket to you with the tags still on it at the next open house at MOA in exchange for a donation to the Garth scholarship.

Cool, can't wait to see what Bob does with it. I hope that he rides it.
Note to SIBUD; I'll deliver that jacket to you with the tags still on it at the next open house at MOA in exchange for a donation to the Garth scholarship.

Bob said that maybe he'll ride it to Tennessee next year. But he was surprised at the winning...so we'll see.
BTW, he gave away a complete riding suit (Comfort Shell), BMW boots and gloves as a major prize. Nice prize.

Back