• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Can participants tent on Wednesday night?

dougu

Was not able to clarify this from previous threads. I see that registration is not scheduled to open until Thursday AM but is it ok to camp on the grounds Wednesday night and register the next morning?

Thanks.

dougu

Yes you can. Security will sign you in Wednesday night and then you can stop by registration Thursday morning.

I thought we couldn't get in until Thursday morning so we stopped short... at the Devil's Tower KOA for the night. This is a decent KOA. They have hand dipped ice cream here! :thumb

Had breakfast with most of the Gateway Riders on their way to the rally at the Perkins in Spearfish this morning. They rode on to the rally and hubby and I drove the Spearfish Canyon scenic highway, stopped in Deadwood and came on over here to Devil's Tower.

We should only be a 1000 or so back in the registration line in the morning.

Wednesday

Traditionally, folks who get in on Wednesday are Rally Volunteers--get in early and sign up for a shift. It's a fair trade, and once you are a Rally Volunteer, you probably will do it again and again and.........:thumb

Back