• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW MOA Pullover Windshirt

tkbaker4

Love this RT!
I was intrigued by the write up on Page 93 of the July ON.
I can't find it in the Country Store under any category or search.
Am I an idiot? :banghead
If it's not there, our chances to make money are seriously hampered if members can't buy something with a positive review, exposure, and our own product.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me:scratch

I think an e-mail to the Country Store would help. However the home office is a little busy getting the Rally set up. If you are at the Rally they will probably have them there as that is where I got mine.

I will also try to mention something to Rhonda (the Country Store manager) when I see her at Gillette. It might be something as simple as an indexing error on the web store search engine.

Brad, I knew they would be busy.
I think i was asking for confirmation that I'm not an idiot and it's not there.
Thanx,
T.

I also could'nt find the pullover in the country store, but you can order one from the monthly BMW MOA mag.

Tom, I couldn't find it either. However, I don't know you at all, so can't help verify whether or not you are an idiot.............:laugh

Tom, I couldn't find it either. However, I don't know you at all, so can't help verify whether or not you are an idiot.............:laugh

:wave Appreciate that, John.
At least I know I'm not alone.
It bothers me that it's not there if it means sales for the club.
I work at venue that sells tickets and NOTHING goes on sale or is spoken of unless someone can buy it.
A piece in our magazine directing us to place that can sell it us but it's not there really bothers me.:banghead

I wanted to purchase one of these windshirts from the Company Store website also. I too could not find it in the purchase options.

The ON magazine has Specials on t-shirts from previous rallies (West Bend, Burlington, Lima) that are also not available on the Country Store website. Why aren't these on the Website? I prefer to order on-line, as opposed to the old fashioned, send in the check with the order form.

I guess I will just have to submit an order via snail mail on the Country Store printed order form from the ON magazine and add the BMW MOA Pullover Windshirt to that form.

I can't make it to the rally at Gillette, so I can't buy one there. I attended the Lima, OH and Burlington, VT rallies, and I do plan on attending the TN rally next year.

Last edited:
I couldn't find it, either. Was hoping to see a manufacturer-type description and one or two more pics of it.

Re:Maybe this will work...

It did, kind of. After a second email to them, I got an email back asking me to send them my phone number and they would call me day or night. I did, saying I can't take it during business hours. Got a VM in a day or two at 3:30 PM. Couldn't take it. :stick
I'm off most of this week, maybe I can git 'er done.

i sent an e-mail to the country store and got a reply within a day. the woman (i forgot her name) said she would call me so i could order the windproof pull over. she called and said she was sorry they did not have enough of the pull overs in Gillette and took my order over the phone and included free shipping.

Back