• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

riding companion wanted

kgadley01

Hey everyone, I had plans to meet with another rider for the trip out to the Rally. he's been delayed a couple of days. anyone about a days ride or closer to Florence,S.C. that would like some company, E-mail me at snapgadget@ftc-i.net I know this is short notice, but it never hurts to ask. I can leave on Saturday or Sunday from my location. thanks Kenny G. :thumb

Kenny
Sorry we didn't see your post sooner. There are two of us in Myrtle Beach area, heading to the Rally, but leaving tomorrow-Friday at 6AM. All the routing and hotels are done for a 2-week trip so hard to change at this point.
You are welcome to ride along. If you can, PM me and we'll figure out where to meet.
Ron

Back