• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Nevada crossing to ELY?12th...

Polarbear

Polarbear
Saturday,12th; Is anybody going to Ely that day? My wife and I ride this way, that day and like the KOA there, so we frequently camp there, heading to National Rallies. Just trying to invite company at the end of the day, or en route. We ride two bikes this year; KLR650 and GSA1200, so please look us up if nearby Ely, the first night on the road:). Vernal, Utah or thereabouts, for day twos end and into Colorado NW corner and cut into Laramie, Wyoming for day three's end. Thats our intended trail at this point:). Tuesday night or Wednesday, midday for Gillette. Happy Trails to all, Randy"Polarbear". See ya there!:thumb :usa

Sounds good to me

I was planning on taking the same route. If the invite still stands, I will meet you in the KOA in Ely Saturday night. I will PM you my mobile #. :thumb

Scott

Last edited:
Add a day

We will be arriving at the Ely KOA Sunday afternoon, Monday to Vernal, then Tues to Estes Park. Wed am headed to Gillette. Ely is one of our special places. Make sure if Eldora is making her biscuts and gravey for breakfast, that you partake. We missed her last year, and looks like we will miss her this year as well.

bob:wave

Thanks for the;

Heads up, Bob and Scott. My wife and I are there Saturday night indeed, if all goes well. It should:). The Biscuits and gravy sounds very good! I've not done it before, but have heard from others about it and it sure sounds good:). A great campspot at this KOA. Quiet, soft grass and nice folks. A repeat for us, many times over:). Randy"P:thumb :usa olarbear"

Back