• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

West To Wyoming

fritzsampson

I am going to the BMW rally in Gillette Wyoming. I leave Omaha Nebraska on July 13 and plan to take my time across the sand hills. I will need to spend the afternoon of July 14 in Alliance, Nebraska for some work. But we can easily make Fort Robinson by Monday evening. I need to arrive in Gillette on the 16th at the latest. If you are headed my way I would enjoy the company. I am a native of the area and plan to take the "scenic route".

Ich kann Deutsch und suche Reisepartner fuer die Reise nach Wyoming. So wenn Sie Mann der die Gebeit kennt, bitte schicken Sie mir eine Email. Ich weiss gut die Strassen und Grundpad vom Western USA. Ich habe etwas Zeit in dem Schmutz zu speilen.

Si le gusta un companiero por el viaje a Gillette Wyoming , voy a salir de Omaha Nebraska 13 Juli. Escribe me con sus preguntas. Tengo mucho conocimiento de Estados Nebraska, Wyoming y Sur Dakota. Busco companieros simpaticos. No importe si Ud. no habla el Ingles.

Mein motorad ist einer BMW F650GS.

Fritz

Last edited:
Ride well, ride safe:)

Nebraska is a wonderful state and I have crossed it many times on my Beemer bikes. Thanks OMAHA, for a wonderful CWS this year(College World Series), as my team won it all:). Fresno State:):) Hope you find somebody to share the Nebraska Byways with. See ya in Gillette. Randy"Polarbear":thumb :usa

Back