• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

First Long Trip From Hamilton Ontario to P.E.I. heading back through the US

rb3cliff

After riding the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton Aug. 16 & 17th I plan to work my way to Dig by Nova Scotia, ferry to St John New Brunswick, destination Unity Maine, West of Bangor. Leaving Unity Aug 22nd Next destination Kerhonkson NY in the Katskill's I will have 5 days to get there, my proposed route is riding HWY #2 through Rumford MI, Gorham NH, and Montpelier Vermont. First time through this area. If anyone has any suggestions as to must see places or any BMW club rides
or rally's I could be flex able and change my route to the Katskill's. From Kerhonkson I'll be headed to take in the Finger Lakes Rally Aug 29 to Sept 1st

Thank you,
Cliff McEwen BMWMOA (BMWMCO)

Back