• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Passports? Got it:)

Polarbear

Polarbear
Anybody traveling the borders this year might like to know, I got my USA Passport in only 2 weeks time! I paid the regular fees, not the fast turn around fees either:). I have traveled Canada and Mexico recently without the Passport, but its getting to be more of a hassle without it and a speech every time, from border folks. I broke down and got it and was amazed at the FAST service, from my hometown, Clovis,CA., Randy"Polarbear" Gillette is so close to Canada, so I may have to ride there again and try my new toy:):usa :ca

Gillette to Canada

Hey Polarbear, From Gillette to the closest border crossing by my calculations is.....452.24 miles, or 7:32:08 hours. If you want to take the "long route" I'd be happy to sign you out and in for a Saddle Sore 1K.

Thanks, been there:)

I've done lots of these kind of days in my past and thats probably where they will stay. I don't do 1000 milers much anymore, but have many to my credit:). My wife rides this trip, too on her new KLR650 and she is not the iron butt kid! I may still do one again, but not likely this trip. HOW ABOUT those BULLDOGS:) Omaha World Series Winners:):):) My team, as I live 12 miles from the Fresno State University:). Thanks "Nebraska" for a wonderful venue for the series! We are elated, indeed and have broken some NCAA records bigtime:). Happy Trails, Randy"Polarbear"

Back