• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Sunday ride 6/22/08

kgadley01

As a fairley new member of the MOA, and having rode Beemers less than two years, I yearned for some Beemer company.
I was invited to join the Carolinas BMW MOA chapter #220 for breakfast yesterday. I left my home in Coward, S.C. at 6:15 am for the 2 1/2 hr ride to Charlotte. opon arriveing at the Light Rail Resturant, I was greeted by many members already there. After a great breakfast, they invited me to join them for a ride. We headed north out of Charlotte toward the mountains. lots of great roads with great twisties. I really don't know where all we went, but we did ride some on the Blue Ridge Parkway. we also passed threw the town of Blowing Rock before heading back to Charlotte. we then said our goodbyes and I headed home. I arrived home at 8:45 pm. It was a long day, but very enjoyable. I logged 532 miles on the RT.:bolt

:thumb

Nothing like a nice day of riding to clear the old brain cells up, is there? Doing it with some friends, especially new ones, can be even better.

Back