• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

So I went fishing yesterday.

BreadMan

Out in the Chesapeake Bay with a charter boat. It's a captain I've used several times over the years, and he always does a great job, and doesn't have any of the gruff captain facade that many do...

Here's the little one wishing for a bite. We were trolling 7 double rigs through the bay.

317281125_iKLMm-M.jpg

Here we are with what turned out to be two 4 -5 pounders on the same rig. I held the rod, and she did the reeling. She got them most of the way into the boat before she got worn out.

317281367_dsT7f-M.jpg

Bringing in a 25" striped bass.

317281507_Nbatq-M.jpg

Mrs. BreadMan with a 29" striped bass

317282275_fDfXG-M.jpg

There are fish that size in the Bay ? I guess I will have to stop using fertilizer on my yard.

Please do.

There are fish that size and much larger, but right now the impact of fertilization and other runoff is felt more by the crab and oyster populations

Back