• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Riders to National rally from Northern NE?

B

bmwmcrider

I am looking to join up with anyone or group from Northern NE to the National ralley. I live in the Burlington, VT area. Right now I'll be riding solo thus very flexable for a schedule.

what did you have in mind?

Hey,

as it turns out, I might also be going to the rally this year. I am in Massachusetts, right near Boston, but could meet up with you somewhere.

I am a laid back (ie not fast) rider, I'm into camping and frugality. I've never done a major motorcycle trip like this. Let me know what you had in mind for routes and the trip.

-Chace

Re Nebraska

Just wanted to shoot another idea at ya as you are coming though Nebraska, you could hop up to the Black Hills BMW Stampede set for July 9-11. You can check us out at www.blackhillsbmw.com Hope to see you there!

NE to Spokane

hey,
i may head out from NY...i live upstate around ulster county...so far, the plan is to bust out to the rockies then slow down a bit...maybe avg 500-700 miles per day to get to wyoming...i was thinking about leaving around the 5th...maybe hit the top of rockies rally too...its a good one...i'll camp most of the way...maybe grab a room after a longer day or bad weather...i ride a 02 R1150R...anyone interested in joining me...send me an email at:
timberline@fsinter.net
cool,
ride far,ride well
southernmost

Back