• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Shipping bike to australia

aeneva

Does anyone have any advice or tips for shipping a bike overseas? I have some time on my hands and I'm going downunder for 3 months or longer,I would love to have two wheels and renting a bike looks awful expensive. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
:beer Cheers

a TRUE HUMANITARION Statdawg is. That was excellent wish I could go to. you have fun and don't let them call ya a drongo:laugh :gerg :ca

Last edited:
Thanks

Thank you Statdawg for all the helpful information, No worries about being called a drongo, I grew up down under so I'm pretty well versed in the Aussie slang, me brother is still in Melbourne, he says he will buy the bike off me when the trip is done so it will be a one way trip for the bike and I should make a few bob off me old bro. Thanks again mate,
cheers .:drink

Back