• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Grand Prizes?

DJW

I don't know if it's bad form to ask, but I've been wondering what some of the prizes at the closing ceremony will be. I've looked all over this forum and the Rally page, and have found nothing.

Am I the only one that daydreams about what new bike I'll be riding after I win big at the Rally?:bikes

Don

I don't know if it's bad form to ask, but I've been wondering what some of the prizes at the closing ceremony will be. I've looked all over this forum and the Rally page, and have found nothing.

Am I the only one that daydreams about what new bike I'll be riding after I win big at the Rally?:bikes Don

Lots of Grand Prizes, but the bike this year is an R1200GS. (Red) Just hope Voni doesn't win it.....she's got enough red stuff:dance

Lots of Grand Prizes, but the bike this year is an R1200GS. (Red) Just hope Voni doesn't win it.....she's got enough red stuff

This is a very nice prize. Why isn't it being trumpeted/advertised as a feature of the rally? Why aren't all the major prizes being held out for view and discussion...a come-on for potential rally goers, and a return on the dollar for the donors?

This is a very nice prize. Why isn't it being trumpeted/advertised as a feature of the rally? Why aren't all the major prizes being held out for view and discussion...a come-on for potential rally goers, and a return on the dollar for the donors?

We just got the program finished. Lots of different volunteers pulling stuff together. I'm not sure we list them on the rally page. Sometimes the donations come in at the last minute, and we don't want to forget someone.

Thanks for the interest

Back