• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I'm really glad to see Loraz back.

Thanks you guys! I have to say that the value of BMW ownership extends way beyond the motorcycle itself. Some of the finest people I have ever met started through this forum. The best rides I have ever taken started here as well.

Doing the Happy Dance in Wisconsin! (around the flood waters.........)

:dance

Welcome back, dood! Looking forward to whenever and wherever we meet up next!

BTW, how's the bike running after last week? Not that it was running badly, but is it still better?

Welcome back, dood! Looking forward to whenever and wherever we meet up next!

BTW, how's the bike running after last week? Not that it was running badly, but is it still better?

It is running just fine. I think I will do the carbs in the next couple weeks,if I get the time.
I had to cancel my time off this upcoming week because of work. A machine I just trained on is being delivered to the Cleveland Clinic, and I have to be there on Tue and Wed for setup and shakedown. Good thing I love my job, or I would be really pissed.
I want to thank you for all you do for the Beemer community. If I had my way, you would be an ambassador.

Back