Thread: Best Headphone and Audio system

Question Best Headphone and Audio system

What is the best Headphone and Audio system. I am hesitant on Blue Tooth and like the hard wired. Anyone tried the J&M Integratr IV and Elite Series headset and aeromike. I want to run a Zumo, IPOD, Radar Detector and Cell for my 6 K road trip also running all that on a 2007 R1200 GS Adv. any voltage problems I might encounter or suggestions.

Unfunded content provider tommcgee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jwwinzeler View Post
    I want to run a Zumo, IPOD, Radar Detector and Cell for my 6 K road trip also running all that on a 2007 R1200 GS Adv. any voltage problems I might encounter or suggestions.
    If you're using a Zumo, the iPod is redundant. Use the SD card for music. Integrated is better in this case.

I'm using Autocom and it works for doing everything you mention.
    Salty Fog Rally 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014 And DRAT! Missed the last one in 2015!

-Tom (KA1TOX)

Quote Originally Posted by tommcgee View Post
    If you're using a Zumo, the iPod is redundant. Use the SD card for music. Integrated is better in this case.

I'm using Autocom and it works for doing everything you mention.
    What kind of headset/mic are you using?

Unfunded content provider tommcgee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIBUD View Post
    What kind of headset/mic are you using?
    I have the Autocom setup in the helmet, but I use Etymotic ER6i earbuds instead of the helmet speakers. On short runs where I don't use the earbuds, the speakers get used.
    Salty Fog Rally 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014 And DRAT! Missed the last one in 2015!

-Tom (KA1TOX)