• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Forum Volunteers in the Saloon!

Yeah, we gotta watch out for that Swider guy. Where did I put that Cheeze-Whiz?

Yeah....if you can find him:wave

Don't forget to "draft" the board (pun intended). They's supposed to help on Friday nights. Deb, Michael and I get to watch them handle the mob :thumb

still need another?????

Randy,
I've been helping on friday nights for a couple years now and wasn't sure if i'd make it this time .........if you still need one then count me in......
Looking forward to it

Thanks, Doug

Greenhorns! Been called worse!!

:scratch OK Holly warned me I might have far too much fun at this Rally. See you Friday at 4pm

:thumb

WOW! Seventeen for the Forum Folks shift so far! Redclfco, Polarbear, nytrashman, Ed von Euw and son, motojoe, krazo, Eschwab855, Burnszilla and Mrs. B., BAClark, Fletch 66, Bruce 501, Holly, themayer, tnk12lt, and JimBud. Some new, some returning for the fun. Looking forward to seeing you all at 4pm on Friday! Ride safely!

Sounds like a plan. So let's see if we can get the Forum Folks who've volunteered to work the 4-8pm shift to show up at the Saloon about 3:30ish for incriminating photos, or at least be able to sj\how that they were there. The current listing is:

redclfco
Polarbear
nytrashman
Ed von Euw and son
motojoe (Christy and Joe)
krazo
Eschwab855
Burnszilla and the missus
BAClark
Fletch66
bruce501
Holly
themayer
tnk12lt
JimBud
dlowry
redtailhawk
clowry

and the list grows!

Leaving SAturday morning, see everybody there!

Sounds like a plan. So let's see if we can get the Forum Folks who've volunteered to work the 4-8pm shift to show up at the Saloon about 3:30ish for incriminating photos, or at least be able to show that they were there.

:dance Stop by for the Forum Frenzy Meet and Great even if you can't work:dance

Back