• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bike storage in Gillette or Black Hills?

gtrider

I am looking for a place to stash a bike for 5 days in Gillette or the Black Hills area immediately following the rally. I have someone meeting me in GIllette on Saturday or Sunday and will be caging from the rally site to eastern SoDak for a few days, then return through GIllette or the Black Hills. Anyone have a storage space available or know of a place to rent storage for a few days?

GTRIder

You might call the BMW dealer in Sturgis or the Harley dealer in Rapid City. Both on I-90 exits with easy access. I do not however know if they rent storage. There are Black Hills area BMW riders on this site and the bmwlt.com website , who may have space available. Good Luck! P.S. On the BMWMOA charted club listing there are two Black Hills area clubs where you could also post your request.

Last edited:
Thanks, I had thought about the dealers but they are usually short on storage space during the summer months. Guess I could drop the bike off for service, tho.... ;)

I'll try the club postings and wait and see if anyone else on this forum has a spot. Thanks!

GTRider

Storage available

As long as your GT doesn't try to get frisky with my GS I suppose they can have a sleep over in my garage. ;) I live in Rapid City so if interested we can make arrangements. I plan on heading over the Bighorn Mnts. with my son and his GT on Saturday morning, returning late Sunday.
Feel free to email at john_vanvlack@hotmail.com
John
BMWMOA 131172

Back