Thread: Rider Passenger Intercom

Rider Passenger Intercom

Does anyone have any experience with rider to passenger wireless units? I have read about the Cardo Scala Teamset and have read some bad reviews, then I found the Blue Ant Interphone. Just wondering if anyone can shed some more light.

Unfunded content provider tommcgee's Avatar
    I wouldn't write off the Scala Rider. They keep introducing new models and improving. I have two of the early ones and they worked fine for me most of the time. I ended up going wired with Autocom only because bluetooth doesn't work for everything I want to do. Newest: http://www.cardowireless.com/Q2
    Salty Fog Rally 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014 And DRAT! Missed the last one in 2015!

-Tom (KA1TOX)

2-up and havin' fun sugarhillctd's Avatar
    I know you asked about wireless. But Cathy and I are very satisfied with our N-Com wired intercoms. No delay, just sounds as if we are talking on the phone. Would purchase it again if we needed to. 1 wire that she plugs into my helmet and only one battery, not one in each helmet. And sound is really good, even at highway speeds with a K-RS and without our Aeroflow windshield

Just my 2 cents.

John
    John & Cathy
    '92 K100RS4v 2009 R1200RT
    SS1000, BBG, 50CC- NYC to SF