• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

'MOA "GS" Trials Event;

ME Too:)

2007 GSAdventure, a white one with red accents. My Polarbear image has to be kept in tact, therefore the white Adventure:). I use Bridgestone "Battle Wings". How fittng a name for tires on a monster bike! Panzer? I like that:). I remember my history and the Panzers, not liking them for what they did of course, but the name sounds cool. What does the word "Panzer" mean? I wonder! See ya there. Happy Trails, Randy"Polarbear":usa :thumb

Unless it rains and gets real muddy almost any tire will work, it will be the skill of the rider to maintain balance through the softer dirt and changing terrain, I will be there and lend a hand and some advice. Just look hard for the Camo GSA it might blend in.:wave

Cammo GSA!

Sounds like the unusual GS/GSA's will be there, with their special paint, etcetc..Great. Thanks for the helping hand, as it will be needed "from some good dirt riders". I am hoping to see many rookies have at this too, so the experienced dirt guys/gals will be really welcome to assist me and others:). We will get to play too, as experienced offroaders, but its a bring all BMWGS's event, newbies and the best out there. We'll have a hoot of a time, I'm sure. Randy"Polarbear":thumb :usa :ca

Count us in

I will be riding my ADV out with my 10 year old son. Count us in to help on Thursday. My son will love taking pictures of us trying to pick up the behemoths from their sides. I would love to participate, but my son can't put his feet on the ground yet to be able to drive me home should I hurt myself showing off. This will be his first trip with me longer than a couple hundred miles. We will be coming in Wednesday from Ohio and we are fired up and ready for the ride. See you there.

Way to go:),Kids:)

I rode my 12 year old daughter for years and years behind me on GS's, all over N.America. Times we won't "EVER" forget and she is 25 today, riding her own F650 Beemer and Flying Jets for the USNavy:). We did dirt adventures two up, when she was just a young girl. Yep, we fell off too, but thank goodness we never got hurt and I was a stickler for wearing our proper gear and it paid off! Today at 55, I still play pretty hard and ride a GSAdventure, which I find huge, but still managable for offroading. Its probably my last BIG GS, so to speak, as I want to migrate to smaller GS's as i get older. "Happy Trails" to you and your Son and times like in my past, he and you will never forget:). The GSA should provide a great platform for all the fun the two of you can find. We rode a '95 GS1100 back then. Randy"Polarbear". GS'up, Gillette, for here we come soon:):thumb :usa :ca

Great:)

I'm on the road later today(Friday), for Gillette:). See ya'll there, as I will be off line, with no computer connection for days/2weeks now! Anybody want to find me can call my cell at 559-288-2555 and I will check it daily, as I pitt stop along my route. Happy Trails to all, Randy, "Polarbear":thumb :dance :usa:wave

Back