• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Lynchburg, Virginia weekend getaway

R1Zst

I went solo on a weekend ride through Blue Ridge Parkway to Lynchburg. Once there I had to visit the D-Day Memorial and the Civil War HQ to pay my respects. Heres some rookie pictures of the places I fell in love with.

Attachments

• Mountain View.jpg
    Mountain View.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Watching the sunset. Theres something about this place that brings me at peace. I could do this all day long with my ST watching my back.

Attachments

• just hangin around.jpg
    just hangin around.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 61
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
We will not forget what people have sacrificed.

Attachments

• D-Day Memorial Bedford Va.jpg
    D-Day Memorial Bedford Va.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 60
Sandusky Federal house. Union Army HQ June 17, 1864.

Attachments

• driveway.jpg
    driveway.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 58
Met Fuz Fosburg in this Ice Cream shop. Fuz spends alot of time riding his K bike around the State in search of a good ice cream. He has been to Alaska a few times and has lots of wonderful stories. I didn't get permission to post his picture so I wont post it. Fuz if your reading this, nice chatting with you, and your pictures are in the mail.

Attachments

• best ice cream and burger.jpg
    best ice cream and burger.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 59
Finally after watching King Kong, I had to do my own impersonation.

Attachments

• king kong immitation.jpg
    king kong immitation.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 59
Back