• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Track Day Version II

Calling all (not) cars, Calling all (not) cars

well sure - i meant everybody. Hey, what are you all doing on Saturday October 2nd? There is a charity ride for march of dimes. I went on it last year and there was about 4 beemers out of bunches and bunches of bikes.
GR BMW had one of the rest stops - it was nice - they were the only ones with lemonade and cookies.
so - what about filling in Cliff's Troup for the March of Dimes mystery ride?

http://www.marchofdimes.com/michigan/4259_11383.asp

Yup

I am there. I am thinking that you should even put up something in the BMW MOA Forums > Main Forums > Clubhouse >

Looks like fun, even if it is only 50 miles.

IN :thumb Especially if you promise that Mr Wooha will really be there for sure. I will see if I can get some of my medical buddies and customers to pony up some green for the pledges.

I believe I will

1. Promise that Mr Woohaa will be there. (They played last year and were well received, so I can't imagine they would not show)
2. I will put something in Clubhouse Brad.
(Speaking of Brad - as I was out Marshmallow Butting yesterday I ALMOST made it to Bradley Michigan. I was gonna take a pic of the sign, but alas I never found the place on account of I was lost for 40 minutes or so....)
3. You guys should register at the website and they will send you some forms to fill out. Then you can collect $$$ from your pals, familiy, etc.

Back