• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Points (Farthest) Northwest in the Continental-USA and trails back home.

If not for the POTW I would have missed this.

Thanks! Great report and excellent photos.

Hard corps!

Next time a little det cord might be in order to take care of those pesky stumps and locks.

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

couple of 27 caps yellow cord camera pefect boom..

Great story Excellent pics..:bow :bow

Last edited:
If not for the POTW I would have missed this.

Thanks! Great report and excellent photos.

ditto, and good to see you around again, russ.

good story on your improv bridge.... i have done something like that before with tree branches. nothing like truth or consequences in the middle of nowhere.

ian

It's so nice to see somebody using the GS the way it's supposed to be. Also, nice McGyver on figuring out what to do with what you had. Love that bridge, have had to do the same type of stuff with my Landcruiser. I appreciated every bit of your report and your pictures were top notch. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Well Done!

I just stumbled on this one, and I have to say it is really an above average ride report. I always like to see folks on a GS doing what it was meant to do. Your photos are also nicely done; evidence of a good eye for light and composition (or just a lot of luck and and huge memory card). Anyway, thanks for posting.

Back