• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Adirondack / Heid's

toivok

This weekend there is an OPEN HOUSE at Heid's, on Garnet Lake Road, Johnsburg NY. Sale stuff, Home Made Pie!!! etc....

I'm looking forward to it! Hope the weather gods cooperate!!:thumb

And Heid's is also having a tent sale to sell old parts. I didn't know they made a tent that big. The flyer says no serious offer refused.

Maybe Bill will finally buy a lift to get his old bones off the concrete floor.
Actually Paul should buy him one for Fathers Day.

Anyway... Garnet Lake Road is a great ride...
The ride to Speculater on 8 is nice too.

And all the cookies and pies this weekend are homemade by Terri. Free coffee and homemake goodies and beautiful riding weather predicted. :dance

i had planned to ride up to Heid's with two buddies (jake herzog & piet boonstra) but at the last min something came up that prevented me from enjoying those home made pies.

Back