• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMWs of paris - part deux

U

USERNAME

fellow parisian BMW enthusiasts,

paris is larger than i originally thought, and this required me to return and examine a few other arondissiments (translation: 'hoods) and assess their beemerness. for your inspection i present the results of my efforts...

europe0508_001.jpg

europe0508_003.jpg

this is one of my favorite things to see. lots of cute little scooters and other bikes, and then a big burly BMW.

europe0508_004.jpg

being able to just park on the sidewalk makes having a bike in a big city a slam dunk.

europe0508_005.jpg

they last forever!

europe0508_014.jpg

this is one where guessing the location is easy.

europe0508_015.jpg

notice that in the background you can see the name of the brasserie which proves that french is not a difficult language to learn. you just put "le" in front of english words, and whammo, you're speaking french!

europe0508_016.jpg

europe0508_019.jpg

another easy location to guess.

europe0508_020.jpg

parked outside one of the many gardens. when i visit paris and walk through these big parks with all the flowers, right in the city, i marvel at the brains it took to say, "hey, let's leave a few places unpaved, even though we can't charge the flowers rent."

europe0508_028.jpg

europe0508_029.jpg

i'm sorry, but the things in this billboard look like relatives of mr. hankey! :D

europe0508_030.jpg

another easy one to get. i love the leather covers that i often see over the tanks.

europe0508_031.jpg

europe0508_043.jpg

notice that in the background you can see the name of the brasserie which proves that french is not a difficult language to learn. you just put "le" in front of english words, and whammo, you're speaking french!

It's a good thing the French don't read English laguage forums, or they'd find you and hang you. ;)

your ability to pick out those areas is impressive as heck...

i might have to award you ian's dinner in atlanta! :D

Isn't the photo captioned "one of the many gardens", the Tuileries, just by the Louvre?
:usa

Back