• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

First Aid Volunteers!

Pat Carol

Ambassador
Hello Family,

Well here we are getting prepared for the 2008 BMWMOA International Rally. This is Pat Carol your first aid chair. I noticed on the forum that my e-mail address is incorrect. That will not matter much because I do not have a home computer. My ex-wife got the computer so for those of you that would like to volunteer, will need to call my home phone or pm me on the forum.
My home phone is (989)-727-3813. If you would like to volunteer to work in first aid, please call me before June 14th. I will not be home after that date. I will be on my bike and making a round about way to Wyoming.
I appreciate all of your help and sacrificing your time to help the rally be a success. Without the volunteers, the rallies would be impossible to happen.

Take Care & Ride Safe
Pat Carol

Hi Pat:)

My wife may well be interested, as a First Responder with our Clovis Fire Dept. "CERT" Team. Clovis,CA. I'll pass the info on to her and I have printed your data from here, for her to contact you. Thx. for your rally support as co chair+, Randy13233"Polarbear". PS; Gini Owens, my wife:), so you know the name when she responds. Thx again.:D

Ready to help

I am a Clinical Chemist.
I've been working on lab analysis and blood banking for 24 years.
I am not a Doctor neither taken any first aid course, but I have notions of what to do when an emergency calls.
If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

rtenoriov@hotmail.com

Pat,
Do you have me down? I'm looking forward to being there, meeting you, and working with you :drink
Hank Pfister
Paramedic/Firefighter
Roanoke Fire-EMS

Yep:)

Gini Owens is in, for a time slot(s), as needed. 'MOA#13234. Clovis Fire Department"CERT", Clovis,CA...559-284-1305C. THX.,Gini O. :usa

With over 300 hits on this thread, I have five people that have stepped up to the plate. I have you all marked down on my list. I look forward to seeing all of you.
The work slots will be in four hour increments.
8:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

First Aid will shut down at 8:00 p.m. but, I plan on staying on duty from the start of the rally until the closing ceremonies. After the closing ceremony, I'll pack up all the supplies but, I will have my personal jump kit that I carry in my truck while at home.
I am hoping to take a little time for a ride.
I really appreciate your help. Volunteer's are what makes the National Rallies work.

Take Care & Ride Safe
Pat Carol

Back