• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Can't seem to Pre-register online

AZ-J

Riding where it's hot!
Anyone else having this problem? As I complete what should be pre-registration, it tells me I have no event registered and starts it all over again.

I can't help, but I had the same issue several weeks ago.
Take 2 aspirins & try it in the morning.

Well, I was trying last night in IE7 at home when I couldn't after 4-5 attempts. I ultimately gave up.

Went to work today, and on a whim, tried it with Firefox, and voil?á! Registered, even though I have to fly in. It was that or not come... :cry

But now I am! :clap

Pre-Reg worked fine this morning for me, using Firefox. Also renewed membership while I was at it.....

Best,

GTRider

Frustrating. I tried both IE7 and Firefox and in both cases I get past the screen where I enter my age and my bike information then the next screen tells me my cart is empty. Guess I'll have to call to register. This happened to me on a different computer a couple months ago when I first tried to register. Anyone else having this problem?

Finally got it to work on the 3rd computer. Not sure why it worked on this one. One difference was this computer is running IE6, not IE7 or Firefox like the others.

I was able to register myself, but they have put on a limitation of one person per registration. Thus, I can't register my wife/passenger. I guess I'll have to call them.

Back