• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

20th "The Great Chicken Rally" in Rocket City

tictac

Pressing #1 for English!
I like the BMW MOA Rallies and always prep my bike way too early for it. That is why, just to make sure that my bike is ready for a long trip, I always end up going to the "Chicken Rally" in Huntsville, Alabama, before the BMW MOA Rally. It is only about 900+ (one way) miles away from my house. It gives me an opportunity to check my bike on the road, test the camping gear and see if I can still handle a 900 miles a day trip on the way back home from Huntsville. The Rallies in Huntsville are always great. Them boys in Alabama sure know how to cook that chicken and throw a good party too. This year we (me and my RT riding buddy) will start our trip from Miami on May 21st. We are fixing to get to the Rally site on May 22nd, before the sunset, just enough time to put up a tent and place the beer on ice, hmmm not necessarily in that order. :drink :drink :drink
So, anybody from the South is welcome to join my small group for a ride. :clap :clap :clap

Back