• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

THAT is how you take a picture of a motorcycle

knary

looking for a coal mine
This week's Photo of the Week. :bow

289867644_2A9T5-L.jpg

Isn't it interesting how a photo can stimulate so many emotions at once. Awe at the storm clouds. Encouragement from the sun shine. Admiration for one of the most beautiful bikes ever produced that looks at speed even though parked.

Great picture!

Excellent idea, I wonder which would take longer...a real cleaning or a photoshop cleaning...

Dear Abby,

Which would take longer, washing my bike or making it look clean via photoshop?

Signed,

SRAB

Dear SRAB,

I wonder why you would even ask. Everyone knows that using photoshop would take "virtually" not time at all.

No, no, don't thank me dear. It is my pleasure.

Signed,

Dear Abby

I'm sorry Mr. Webmachine, but...

It's missing a big red blocky date stamp and that woosh-click-shpeee shutter sound effect when I roll my mouse over it!

:huh

btw, it's a beautiful shot. Great choice for POTW!

Last edited:
I agree. As pictures of bikes go, this one's a real beauty. Commendable photography of a beautiful bike.

Back