• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Least Mileage Contest

Bud

It is what it is.
Very special prize offered for the least mileage ridden in May, 2008. Post your beginning mileage now and ending mileage no later than June 2, on this thread. In case of a tie, the best reason, in the decision of the judges (me) will determine the winner. Need not be present to win.

Seriously folks, this prize would look good on your wall and will be a constant reminder for years to come.

I will take your word for both beginning and ending mileage (we are all adults after all). The reasons do not have to be completely honest. In fact, embellishment or exaggerations are encouraged.

Decision of the judge is final. :bikes

I feel cheated

Man.......if you had asked me in June or December 2007 I would have won for sure. That's when I had my knees replaced - 0 miles for six weeks each time. :D

This is what my drive looked like today

60002.jpg

Easy for me

Let's just say that ain't the Big Ed side. :nod :nod

do my Kawasaki 125 Eliminator and Scooter miles count? if they do than forget it.

I've got a 2001 GS with like 3000 miles on it...that must be worth something...a "poser" award of some sort perhaps:cry

I've got a 2001 GS with like 3000 miles on it...that must be worth something...a "poser" award of some sort perhaps:cry

Hmmmm....... Interesting. Perhaps there will be some "special" award of some kind.

But you still have to report your mileage ridden during May. :deal

I win. Doctor has not released me, bike still out on view.

Will be getting the bike home some time in the next two weeks. Should be able to start, to try an get out riding after the 22nd of May.

See all of you on the road.

Back