• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The Ice Cream Store Challenge

Here's my vote for best ice cream ride.. At the top of Mt Peter, overlooking the entire Warwick Valley on rte 17A is Bellvale Farms Creamery, http://www.bellvalefarms.com/creamery.html every flavor homemade using milk and creme from their farm at the bottom of the hill..

If anyone wants to go I'm always in.....:thumb

Here's a review: Bellvale Creamery on the top of Mt. Peter is a "must-stop,ÔÇØ even for hikers on the Appalachian Trail, which passes through from New Jersey into Harriman State Park. Their ice cream is beyond fabulous, attests this writer ÔÇô homemade ÔÇô with dangerously addictive, yummy flavors, (one with chunks of fudge inside) and the view over Warwick is great. Source: Skylands.org Summer 2007
First, the aroma of fresh-baked waffle cones greets you as you walk through the door. Then you might notice some of the delectable, seasonal berries that could be in any one of the more than 20 flavors of ice cream. See Menu!
A genuine epicurean delight! Never mind that it's made from the finest cream from a nearby, award-winning dairy farm. Superb ingredients are matched with the skill of co-owner, Tim Noteboom ÔÇô a true dessert artist.

Below are a couple of their Home-made flavors. We are serious about our Ice-cream here

Vanilla Made with only the finest pure Madagascar bourbon vanilla bean extract
Mint Chip Made with pure mint extract and dark chocolate chunks
Butterscotch Ripple Our famous vanilla ice cream with an old fashioned butterscotch ripple
Chocolate Creamy milk chocolate
After Dinner Mint Mint ice cream, a hint of chocolate with chocolate-covered mint pieces
Cookie Dough Cookie-flavored ice cream with cookie dough pieces
Strawberry Fresh ripe strawberries blended until smooth
Coconut Coconut ice cream with chocolate-covered almonds
Cookies & Cream Made with real Oreo?« cookies
Bellvale Bog Dark chocolate ice cream with brownie chunks and fudge swirl Coffee
Strong coffee ice cream with cappuccino chips for the true coffee lover
In the Stix French custard ice cream with Twix?« candybar pieces
Great White Way White chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate chunks and raspberry swirl
Cream of the Crop Sweet cream ice cream
Blueberries & Creme
Sweet creme ice cream with a blueberry swirl
S'mores Graham cracker ice cream with marshmallow and chocolate swirl - takes you back to the campfire
Cheesecake New York-style cheese cake ice cream with graham cracker swirl
Peach Chunks of real peaches in peach ice cream
Butter Pecan Roasted pecans in buttery ice cream
Cherry Vanilla Our luscious vanilla ice cream with Bordeau cherry halves
Pumpkin Made with real pumpkin and a touch of spice - just like pumpkin pie
Apple Pie Tastes like MomÔÇÖs apple pie!
Black Raspberry Low carb, no sugar added
Pistachio Made with real pistachio nuts

Did I lose a bet?? Anytime you want to go dessert is on me. Let me know:thumb

Back